Verses from the Nobel Qur'an

'And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad to As-Sabirun (the patient) . Who,when afflicted with calamity,say: "Truly,to Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return."

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord,and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,and it is they who are the guided ones.'

( Surah Al-Baqarah : 155-157 )

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Allah is enough for me

In the name of Allah,Most Gracious,Most Merciful

'Therefore remember Me
(by praying ,glorifying).
I will remember you,
and be grateful to Me
(for my countless Favours on you)
and never be ungrateful to Me.'
(2:152)

Narrated Abu Hurairah r.a. :
The Prophet (pbuh) said,
"Allah says,

'I am just as My slave
thinks I am,
(ie I am be Able to do
for him what he thinks
I can do for him)

and I am with him if he remembers Me.

If he remembers Me in himself,
I too,
remember him in Myself;

and if he remembers Me in a group
of people,I remember
him in a group that is better than them;

and if he comes one span nearer to Me,
I go one cubit nearer to him;

and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me,
I go a distance of two
outstretched arms nearer to him;

and if he comes to Me walking,
I go to him running.' "

[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

~Allah's Love is everything~
~Allah is enough for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syukran jazilan kathira atas komen anda~~