Verses from the Nobel Qur'an

'And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad to As-Sabirun (the patient) . Who,when afflicted with calamity,say: "Truly,to Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return."

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord,and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,and it is they who are the guided ones.'

( Surah Al-Baqarah : 155-157 )

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Chinese Oral Exam...

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

04/06

09.36am

At this time, I’m going to have an oral exam for final semester 1 exam 09...I'm really feel so dread for that time...besides of me, having a prepared conversation with my friend, I’m also obligatory to have an unprepared conversation with my laoshi…that is the most scary part…I don’t know whether I could answer every Yao Laoshi’s question or not…huhu… but, I’m already prepare the answer if I cannot answer the question..haha… what else ; bu zhidao… The exam will take place for only a span of time, yet I still so afraid to pass through it…

“Ya Allah,lapangkanlah dadaku,mudahkanlah pekerjaanku dan lancarkanlah lidahku agar mereka faham perbicaraanku”

Now, I ought to memorize the text or script that Wani and I already prepared…

Wani : Ni hao

Fatin : Ni hao,dui bu qi.Wo yao dian shir.

Wani : Ni hen piao liang ba.Ni cong nali?

Fatin : gen wo de nan pengyou yiqi qu shi zhong xin.Wo men kan Flower Festival.

Wani : Ni de nan pengyou zai nar?

Fatin : Ta hui jia.Ta you yi shir.

Wani : Ni yao chi shenme?

Fatin : Zher jia fandian zui haochi de cai shi shenme?

Wani : Wo hen xihuan suan la tang zai zher.

Fatin : Wo bu xihuan la de.

Wani : Yao shi chi tangcuyu.tangcuyu hen haochi.

Fatin : Hao ba. Wo yao tangcuyu.

Wani : Ni yao he shenme?wo yao chengzi.

Fatin : Wo ye yao he chengzi.Ei,ni shenme shihou huilai Malaysia?

Wani : Qi yue zhongxun huilai.Ni ne?

fatin : Yi xingqi yihou ni huilai.

Wani : Ni xihuan zai melbourne?

Fatin : Shi a. Aodaliya ren fei chang hao,he Melbourne yao hen duo difang hen piaoliang.Wo hen xihuan zai zher.Ni ne?

Wani : Dui.Melbourne hen hao,keshi zher dongxi tai gui le.Wo bu xihuan mai dongxi zai zher.

Fatin : Wo xiang dongxi zai zher bu tai gui,keshi mama huhu.

Wani : Ei,xianzai ji dian zhong?wo yao qu youju.

Fatin : Si dian zhong.Zenmeyang?

Wani : Wo yao fa yi ge youjian. Fujin you mei you youju?

Fatin : You.

Wani : Zenme zou?

Fatin : Wang qian zou yi dianr,guo liang tiao malu,ranhou wang zuomian guai,jiu shi youju.

Wani : xiexie.

Fatin : Mingtian you kongr?

Wani : Mingtian shangwu wo hen mang keshi mingtian wanshang wo you kongr.wei shenme?

Fatin : Wo xiang qu da pingpang qiu. Ni qu bu qu?

Wani : Dangran.Wo hen xihuan da pingpang qiu.Shenme shihou?

Fatin : Mingtian wanshang si dian san ke wo qu jie ni.Xing ma?

Wani : Xing.

Fatin : hao ba. zaijian.

Wani : zaijian.

That's it...Is that quite long?huhu...But I hope that I can commit this script to my memory as it is …InsyaAllah…pray for me…

And for the second part, I’ll leave it to God…Innallahama’ana…

"Ya Allah,aku pertaruhkan kepadaMu apa yang telah Engkau ajarkan kepadaku,maka kembalikanlah semula kepadaku jika aku memerlukannya dan janganlah Engkau buat aku melupainya,wahai Tuhan sekalian alam"


p/s : script di atas hnyalah rekaan semata2 utk wt oral...harap maklum...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syukran jazilan kathira atas komen anda~~