Verses from the Nobel Qur'an

'And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad to As-Sabirun (the patient) . Who,when afflicted with calamity,say: "Truly,to Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return."

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord,and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,and it is they who are the guided ones.'

( Surah Al-Baqarah : 155-157 )

Friday, November 21, 2008

Convocation!!!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Alhamdulillah...at last,I finished my study in UNITEN.My convocation was on the 1st of november 08.I am very grateful especially to God,because of Him,I could be on my graduation day.
First of all, it was not easy to have that kind of convocation. We need to prepare our convo by ourselves!!! what we need to do :
1. set all the decorations
2.prepare gifts to guests
3.make some performances
4.design banner n invitation card
5.create slide show
meeting at 11.00pm!!
so sleepy...

it seem easy,but quite difficult for us. Big problem was,we didn't have enough TIME!! huhu...
we got to know the confirmation date of our convocation on 28th of oct 08.We only have 5days to prepare all those things.
Alhamdulillah...we were able to settle down all the things that we need to do. We put a very great effort to give the best for our convocation.
And our convocation had become the most memorable event for all of us,batch ppou 07/08.
Thanx a lot to all of my friend for making the convocation success.
And also CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

got my cert...

audience...

Things that I got :



designed by one of us...

Last but not least, I am so proud to be one of ppou student. I will use all the knowledge that I gained in the last 18months to the fullest. So many thing I've learnt in Uniten. I will never forget PPOU 07/08!!!

Ya Allah,

Engkau peliharalah kami,

jagalah ukhwah kami

agar ia akn berkekalan slama-lamanya...

Amin...


Ukhwah fillah abdan abada...

InsyaAllah...

Strive for mardhotillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syukran jazilan kathira atas komen anda~~