Verses from the Nobel Qur'an

'And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad to As-Sabirun (the patient) . Who,when afflicted with calamity,say: "Truly,to Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return."

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord,and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,and it is they who are the guided ones.'

( Surah Al-Baqarah : 155-157 )

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Last Few Days In Uniten


In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Without realising time goes on so fast,I've been here for about one and a half year. It was just like yesterday I registered here as Uniten's student,more spesifically, as PPOU(preparatory programme for overseas university) student. A lot of new things I've learnt here.I also experienced so many outstanding events during my stay here.

...pPou(senior) grad nite...



in memory,program 'Curahan Kasih Intaian Sayang'
at Darul Falah



Program Jejak Kegemilangan 08

The best programme ever!!!

One of the assignments that we need to do for
'Kayaking and Water Awareness' subject.huhu.

Open house at Dean's house,cooked by our own.

***

And now,I'm waiting for the result of my performance throughout 18months studying here.I don't know whether that result will be as I expecting for or will dissapoint me.huhu.so nervous.Hopefully the result wouldn't be so bad,as long as I pass the cut off that MOE already set for us,3.25.

InsyaAllah...

Mom and dad ; pray for my success.

Almost a week I did nothing.My last paper ended on 20oct08,yet the result is still unrealesed.I did not know what should I do while waiting for the result. Until my friend ask me to create a blog.hehe.Then,I created my own blog; 'Naurahislami'.Blogging make me buzy.Although my blog is not too good but it is not too bad,right uh?=)

Thank God.

Actually this is not the first time I involve in blogging.I have another blog that I created long ago,when I arrived here.That blog is compulsory because our lecturer ask us to improve writing by doing blogging,of course I need to do in english.


For some reasons,that kind of things improve my writing a little bit and I could score for my IELTS that I took in June08.Although my IELTS result is not too good(couldn't get band9.huhu),I still got what we call 'enough-enough eat' result for me to fulfill the requirement that 'my future' university ask for.

Alhamdulillah.


***

Because of too bored(xknla nk blogging 24hours),I went out to get some fresh air and new experience,perhaps.



A walk at Sunway Pyramid

Dinner at 'Village View'

***

Now,I still do not know the exact date for all of us to grad.We have to wait the confirmation date from our Dean,En.Arif.

Then,when the grad take place maybe in a fortnight,I have to leave Uniten,my house for almost 18months.I am quite sad to face that day.huhu.And I have to say goodbye for good.


***


Appology from You that we are seeking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syukran jazilan kathira atas komen anda~~