Verses from the Nobel Qur'an

'And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad to As-Sabirun (the patient) . Who,when afflicted with calamity,say: "Truly,to Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return."

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord,and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,and it is they who are the guided ones.'

( Surah Al-Baqarah : 155-157 )

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Grapes,Peach and Amaanah

When I look outside of the window from my room,I could see grapes and peach,so close till I could even pluck them by myself but unfortunely,I didn't own them. Should I go and tell the owner "you own such a great grapes and peach trees,could I have some of them?" or I just need to ask from the Real Owner?Because the 'fake' owner didn't even care about the trees or maybe he didn't even notice the existence of the trees,perhaps? meanwhile,the Real Owner knows every single fruit that the trees had, '..No fruit comes out of its sheath, nor does a female conceive nor brings forth(young ones),except by His Knowledge...'[41:47]


No,you are a muslim,so you should acknowledge the noble attitude tough by our religion and one of the characteristic of beloved prophet,Muhammad saw, which is amaanah. So,then you should go and ask from the owner if you want to eat them. Alright! ^.^

Do teach yourselves of remembering Him on every little thing you see. Every! 'Therefore remember Me (by praying,glorifying). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me(for My countless Favors on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.'[2:152]

2 comments:

Syukran jazilan kathira atas komen anda~~