Verses from the Nobel Qur'an

'And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad to As-Sabirun (the patient) . Who,when afflicted with calamity,say: "Truly,to Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return."

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord,and (they are those who) receive His Mercy,and it is they who are the guided ones.'

( Surah Al-Baqarah : 155-157 )

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Btn...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.....
First of all,alhamdulillah,thank God coz at last, BTN IS OVER!!! hehe
I am not expressing that I dun like btn but I feel so relief...fuh,lega...
So many experience and lots of knowledge that I got from it,especially bout the history of our beloved country,Malaysia.I felt so sad when I was told that the A Famosa is actually was built from mosque which was destroyed.Astaghfirullah...
I also got to know bout our country,politics and current issues that occured in and outside Malaysia.
I admit that btn boost up my patriotic spirit...insyaAllah...I love Malaysia...but no matter where I am,I feel safe becoz wherever I go,I know the land that I step on is belong to Allah...
Berbalik kpd cite btn,I got new friends ;
-->wani
-->wawa
-->lia
-->durga(1st indian friend that I ever had)
-->ily
-->nurul
-->ferd
-->syamil
-->izat
-->lili
LDK(latihan dlm kump)-Actually I do not like LDK so much.dun know why.hehe.To all my group members,I am so sorry coz I dun talk too much in LDK...I prefer to be a listener.All of you always had brilliant answers and also quick thinkers...congrats!!
However,I got so much information through LDK...Thank to En.Fadzil and En.Azman...
Thing that I cannot forget,we won the 1st place becoz of our unique performance singing 'Saya Anak Malaysia'...thniah2...
This btn is better than other btn that I went last year.I dun know why.Maybe this one lbh brkesan...hehe...hopefully...
Last but not least,thank to MOE for sending me to Btn...So many thing that I got from it that I cannot get from elsewhere...


kenangan kt btn,En.Naufal tgh brckp...hehe


May Allah guides us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Syukran jazilan kathira atas komen anda~~